With each battle, a Captain becomes more skilled. That is reflected in experience (a.k.a. "XP"). As Captains collect XP, they will gain levels and unlock the ability to research new technology and units. Captains may also receive Gems or Booster Packs upon reaching certain levels. The image to the right highlights the player's level indicator and XP bar.
- XP can only be gained, and never lost.
- XP is rewarded for each kill in a battle, even if you lose the battle.
- More XP is gained when fighting higher level opponents.
- Completing research projects earns XP.
- Completing smuggling missions earns XP, even if no battle is involved.
You won't get far without gaining any XP, so head on out there and hit 'em where it hurts!
[Back to Index]